Using the Microsoft Word templates offers a number of additional benefits over the PDF approach…
Each template is downloadable as a Microsoft Word template with a .dot suffix. This is just like the standard (.doc) files but .dot indicates it is a template. You will see that if you wish to save the file then you can save it as a standard .doc file.
- Ability to copy content from existing Microsoft Word or Excel files
- Increased control over the fonts used for the text
- Increased control over the size of the text
- Increased control over the colour of the text (ideal for colour-coded filing)
- The template sheet can be saved for future use
There are some basic instructions which should be followed when using templates. These instructions are detailed in a separate User Guide that you can also download.
Below are links to all the files for the various inserts…